Feelings of sadness, irritability, anger, and fatigue are common. When these feelings continue for days and weeks and begin to interfere with daily life, it is time to get some the help.
You Are Not Alone
We have all had that tough day at the office or have been the recipient of bad news, but when we are unable to shake the feelings of sadness and depression, a helping hand can help you find your way. Ignoring the symptoms will not make them go away. A healthy approach to dealing with the pain is a better way forward…and we can help.
If you are experiencing any of the following, it’s time to take action!
- Deep and long-lasting feelings of sadness
- Angry, irritable outbursts
- Random or frequent tearful episodes
- Anxiety and restlessness
- Frustration and agitation
- Changes in appetite
- Trouble sleeping
- Tiredness, lack of energy
- Lack of interest in your favorite activities
- Difficulty thinking or concentrating
- Feelings of self-blame or guilt
- Thoughts of death or suicide
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Increased use of alcohol or drugs
- Mood swings
Depression can easily spiral out of control, especially if you are losing sleep or not eating properly. Each day become more painful than the last. Get the guidance, tools, and planning you need to get your depression in check.
Life is precious. Live it to the fullest!