ACT Teletherapy is a private practice providing online therapy to individuals and families. Specializing in individual, marriage and family therapy to address a variety of emotional and psychological issues is at the core of our business.
- INDIVIDUALS: We provide support for individuals of every background, lifestyle, religion, age and identity.
- COUPLES: We provide marriage and couples support. Relationships are work. Sometimes, a little help is needed. Let us help.
- FAMILY THERAPY: We provide support and therapy for all types of families.
Our mission is to help individuals, couples and families with any problems or needs they might have. We make professional, secure online therapy available to you anytime, anywhere from the convenience or your home or office.
Most Major Insurances Accepted | Co-pays May be Waived
Our Areas of Focus and Expertise
- Couples Infidelity
- Anxiety and Panic Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Pre/Post-Operative Therapy
- Isolation & Loneliness
- Strained Relationships
- Issues of Grief and Loss
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Unexpected Mood Swings
- Stress & Anxiety
- Someone to Talk To
- Family Member Conflict
- Pain Management
- Marriage Revitalization
- Low Self-Esteem
- Job Loss or Change
- Irregular Sleep Cycles
Our monthly plan includes unlimited text messaging with your therapist. Text back and forth when you need help. Save money with a monthly plan. Texting availability varies for each therapist.
Our weekly video and voice plan allows you to schedule a video chat or a call with your personal therapist. Pick the method that works best for you (or do both!).
You and your spouse or significant other can set up a call or video with your personal counselor. You can be in your home or office, together or separate. Get the relationship you deserve!