Bipolar disorder is fraught with extreme mood swings and emotional peaks and valleys. These swings can rob you of the joys of life and, in extreme cases, can make it extremely difficult to be productive and positive.
The COVID-19 pandemic is not making any of this easier. Everyone is being pushed to the edge with the uncertainties of life, from job loss to health issues.
The right support system can help you regain control over your life. We are here for you; you don’t need to weather this storm alone.
When You Feel Overwhelmed
- Practice relaxation techniques
- Listen to uplifting music
- Go for a relaxing walk
- Talk to someone understanding and supportive
Professional counseling has been documented to be impactful in the management of bipolar disorders. Psychotherapy helps with:
- Establishing routines and finding coping mechanisms
- Better adherence to medication for the patients
- Reduced mood swings and better holistic functioning
- Reduced risk of relapsed depression
- Better stress management and coping for caregivers and family
ACT Teletherapy provides online professional counseling when you need it, where you need it. It is all online, and as such, does not involve travel, parking issues, or waiting rooms. You speak to a professional counselor via phone, video, or text. There is no monthly commitment and you can meet with your counselor as often as you feel is right for you.
If you are struggling with bipolar disorder, get the help you need with ACT Teletherapy. Our licensed, experienced counselors are just a phone call away. Contact us at 833.928.1430 to learn more. Many insurance companies are waving co-pays. Now is definitely the time to get onboard and find a therapist that you connect with.